Kinesiology International, in association with a nationally accredited Registered Training Organisation offers:
- Kinesiology training towards an australian government accredited Diploma of Kinesiology (HLT51507)
- Kinesiology training in the International Diploma of Applied Physiology
- workshops and short programs
- specialised short courses for continuing professional education and updates.
- private sessions for healing, growth and mentoring
Programs are accredited by the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists and the Australian Kinesiology Association, ensuring thorough and portable professional accreditation.
Practitioner and key instructor Sherril Taylor – an experienced and exceptional trainer, healer and mentor – is a professional member of the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists and a member of the Australian Therapeutic Medicine Society.
Workshops are for personal healing or students wanting a career in Kinesiology.
Private sessions and mentoring are on site at Casuarina on the Tweed Coast or via Skype.